Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Household item plans website(s)?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Winners View Post
    I am going to start keeping an eye out for the downsizing threads. This is hard.
    It really is hard. But it can also be liberating, both in reduction of stuff/work and because sometimes "living" in a smaller space encourages getting out and about more.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Winners View Post
    I ordered some bumper feet from Lee Valley. They are blah blah elastomer blah blah, 'superior to rubber feet in every way.'
    I am happy with the elastomer whatever feet from Lee Valley. I placed four under a scrap of plywood last night, using #6 by 1/2 inch screws, and then set the food processer up on the plywood platform. I sloshed a good bit of water onto the countertop underneath, and then came by a couple or three times to slide the whole shebang around in the puddle. I do have a dry ring on the countertop now from minerals in the water, but no marring of the countertop from the Lee Valley feet. In a year or so I will plan to bump this thread with any further observations. If I had it to do over I would have ordered all 3/4" diameter feet. I don't have a clue what I am going to do with the dozen 1/2" diameter feet I bought.