Thread: Creeker's Past Week's Accomplishments

Creeker's Past Week's Accomplishments

10 Jul 2023

Greetings,
    Oncall week is coming to an end...until next time. Yard work, tree limb cleanup, and I finally got some electrical supplies in to run the 2 newly added machines to my shop. Now to get the S&D PVC pipe fittings needed to pipe them into my dust collection system and the rest will be or should be easy. ( I hope! )

The only woodworking I've done this week was help a buddy of mine trim on some door bottoms because he had carpet installed.

That's it for me, so what did YOU do this past week?

Best of weeks to you all.
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

'Glad you're going to be freed from the on-call thing and can get stuff done, Dennis!

I did get into the shop in the past few days, working on a dog leash organization thing, doing a little CNC work for a friend that's been long delayed because of distractions, and helping my daughter's SO configure some under deck organization for their teardrop camper in preparation for their multi-month travel that's coming up soon.

We also celebrated Professor Dr. SWMBO's birthday this weekend.

This week, I'll finish up both the leash organizer and the CNC work for the friend and maybe get farther along with some other upcoming project planning.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...