Thread: Best software to use for Chinese engraving cutting machine?

Best software to use for Chinese engraving cutting machine?

Can someone please recommend Best software to use for chines engraving cutting machine? Also is there a Coreldraw plugin available?

Quote Originally Posted by Wasat Ahmed View Post
    Can someone please recommend Best software to use for chines engraving cutting machine? Also is there a Coreldraw plugin available?
    If the controller in your machine is supported, I'd highly recommend LightBurn. It's quickly become the standard for many platforms, and is a very capable and robust piece of software. They have a 100% Fully functional 30 day trial available on their website as well. https://lightburnsoftware.com/pages/...before-you-buy
    Epilog Fusion Pro 48 - 120 Watt
    OMG Laser 60W JPT MOPA Fiber
    Mimaki UJF-6042MkII e UV Printer

Thanks I have installed it but also struggling with driver as the cd i got with the machine everything is in Chinese.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasat Ahmed View Post
    Thanks I have installed it but also struggling with driver as the cd i got with the machine everything is in Chinese.
    Did you purchase the Lightburn Or was it a hacked version from China? Lightburn comes with most of the drivers you need IF its for a supported controller.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

Lightburn is only $60. Buy it direct and throw away that bootleg copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Coers View Post
    Lightburn is only $60. Buy it direct and throw away that bootleg copy.
    Most Chinese machines will likely be a DSP controller, so LightBurn would be $120 for the DSP license. Still very much worth it, and way better than any other options out there for that class of machine though. They do have some fun stuff packed in to LightBurn for people that pirate it though. :-)
    Epilog Fusion Pro 48 - 120 Watt
    OMG Laser 60W JPT MOPA Fiber
    Mimaki UJF-6042MkII e UV Printer

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Utick View Post
    Most Chinese machines will likely be a DSP controller, so LightBurn would be $120 for the DSP license.
    Most? Not mine. Depends on machine type I believe. A lot of the cheap diode lasers don't use DSP controllers.