Thread: Terrific Sawstop Customer Service

Terrific Sawstop Customer Service

The last couple of days, my PCS 3HP would just power down when I was using my dado stack and dado cartridge. I kept getting an error indicating one of two possibilities (I wasn’t sure if the flashing green was fast or slow), the first of which was the blade to brake distance. I checked it, and adjusted it to actually increase the distance a tad. The second possibility was no blade rotation which meant a broken belt or something similar. Not the case either. A call to Sawstop led to a quick diagnostic over the phone with a man named Steve. I had sent him video and he needed to check with an engineer. When he called me back, he had decided to send me a free dado cartridge with the agreement to send them the bad one to check the diagnostics on it to ensure it is the problem. It most likely is the issue as my 10 blade and the 10 inch brake does not lead to a shutdown, I ran it this way most of the afternoon. Well, anyway, I just wanted to give a big shout out to Steve and Sawstop for superior customer service. I bought it in 2012 and the warranty has long since expired. I feel that is above and beyond for a company standing behind their product. Just wanted to share with everyone my first time ever needing help from Sawstop was a great experience.
    Kevin

When my saw had a problem outside of warranty, they took very good care of me.

Before they were bought out, the customer service was outstanding. Although the personnel in Customer Service has changed over the years, the customer service has remained the same: outstanding.