Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New floor mats for my new car

I bought the ford factory rear floor liner for my wifes SUV. Ordered it through the dealer. It came in a weather tech box stamped with extra ford labels when I picked it up at the dealer.
    Bill D

I have WeatherTech in my Ford Fusion and had them in my last Ford Ranger. In my '21 Ford Ranger I went with Husky Liners. Similar to WeatherTech but are more flexible and fit like a glove. If Husky Liners are available for any future vehicle that is what I will get, WeatherTech are my second choice.

https://www.huskyliners.com/?gad=1&g...iAAEgK4XvD_BwE
    George

Making sawdust regularly, occasionally a project is completed.

I have OEM rubber mats in our 4runner now but had Weathertecs in our old one and was happy with them. Not sure what you are looking for in a floor mat but we have Coco Mats in my wife’s Mini Cooper and happy with those. A whole different type of mat but available in snazzy colors, VERY durable, and US-made: https://www.cocomats.com/

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep

Quote Originally Posted by George Bokros View Post
    I have WeatherTech in my Ford Fusion and had them in my last Ford Ranger. In my '21 Ford Ranger I went with Husky Liners. Similar to WeatherTech but are more flexible and fit like a glove. If Husky Liners are available for any future vehicle that is what I will get, WeatherTech are my second choice.

https://www.huskyliners.com/?gad=1&g...iAAEgK4XvD_BwE
    Ditto I got those Husky ones for my Toyota Tacoma pickup, wonderful!
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dufour View Post
    I bought the ford factory rear floor liner for my wifes SUV. Ordered it through the dealer. It came in a weather tech box stamped with extra ford labels when I picked it up at the dealer.
    Bill D
    Bill--just curious if you checked to see if the Ford branded mats were priced comparably to buying direct from Weathertech. I have had Weathertechs in my Flex for 4 years, and with the slush/snow we have in the winter they are the best i've ever used. Easy to empty the salty water and keep my shoes from getting that salt ring up the heel. Same with hauling stuff in the back--pull it out, shake it off, and ready for groceries. I also got the roll-down rear bumber protector, but we mostly use that as a clean & dry place to sit under the raised hatchback for picnics on road trips.