Thread: FREE sawblades and a shaper head

FREE sawblades and a shaper head

I was given a box of stuff for which I have almost no use and I simply want them out of my house. I believe that these were given to a relative years ago and he has found no use for them in years so he decided to pass them on to me. I have no use for them and they are probably mostly junk so I will set them out Thursday (5/24/2023) in the late afternoon for "trash pickers" unless somebody wants these.

I am on the north side of Columbus Ohio.

Assume that anything metal has some rust somewhere. I think that these are all 5/8" arbor including the masonary blade.

Craftsman 10" sawblade with 5/8" arbor. 9-32636 Kromedge Free-Cut Combination blade for wood and Particle Board in any direction. There is no carbide that I see. Has some rust and is in the original packaging but certainly has been used.

I think that I have a 6.5" dado set. Has rust.

Set of four blades attached to a piece of wood. I am not even going to undo the nut to see what they are. The top one is an 8" 24 tooth carbide combination blade by Acu-Edge. There are four or five blades below it that are probably 7 to 8 inch each. I think the bottom one is for a skill-saw.

More blades with sizes such as 7.25" to 8". Maybe 10.

Masonary blades (maybe three) some used more than others.

Montgomery Ward, Powr-Kraft shaper head 84-2267K 3-5/8" diameter with 1/2" hole.

Samco Model 6-HS True-Cut tool / blade. I think that this is a Wobble Dado Blade. It is about 6.25" diameter.

It looks like really I should get a 28" kick plate so that I do not have the brass kick plate against the door jam.