Hi! I haven't posted in awhile due to busy schedule, but have been reading with interest as usual.

I had posted awhile back about the idea of moving my table saw and jointer to create a bit more room in the shop, and enable the addition of a stand alone router table....

That idea was accelerated when a local-to-me option arose for a lightly-used Sommerfeld router table (and accompanying cabinet from their plans and Triton router). I found that the router table top was not flat, but had learned this was typically due to improper install. I got a good deal, got it home, and disassembled/reassembled, and now have a dead flat router table top.
Spring 2023 new router table.jpg

Since this unit needed a place to live, I took this as the queue to remove the extension on my table saw, and shift it (and the jointer) closer to the miter station. The long rails did not need to be cut as they slipped into the pockets of the miter counter, so I can return to full size in the future if I like (although I use track saw for cuts that would benefit from more table saw width, so I don't expect this to be likely). This move generated about 24 inches of additional space. I also streamlined the outfeed table while I was at it.
Spring 2023 moved jointer and table saw.jpg

The DC drop that already fed my bandsaw was updated to enable collection from the router table cabinet and fence. A few more twists/turns than I would like, but suction seems to be quite adequate. While I was at it, I had been meaning to fix up the mobile cart for my bandsaw, and there was benefit to making the saw sit 2 inches taller (so that outfeed would clear the fence of the now-adjacent router table), so I took care of that. In terms of workflow, really nothing has changed in my shop, which is a nice win because I liked the setup already.

While purchasing the router table, I also ended up buying the guy's Dewalt 735 in like-new condition for a fair price. I had been wanting to upgrade from my screamer of a lunch box planer, so this was good timing to do so. This required no surgery to my setup at all.
Spring 2023 new planer.jpg

Very happy with the end results which I think will be much more functional for the type of projects I work on.