Thread: Talk me down from this ledge: Is this plan stupid?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Check out one of the car lift/four post hoist so you can store one car with another under it.

I'm guessing the old Japanese sports car isn't a daily driver. Maybe time to sell it and reinvest the funds into some new wood working equipment? LOL

Hey Charles,

Can you post some pictures/layout?

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around your question.
    As for your question about the jointer going into the miter station....I dunno what the problem would be......Maybe that you'd possibly bump into your miter saw when running boards through your jointer?

As for the dust collector, I'm retrofitting an older Delta Dust collector 1.5 hp with a cylone and Wynn filter.
    If I had the proper wiring and planned to stay at my site long term, I'd want a Supercell....but I'm limited to 110, and will likely have to move to a bigger house in a better school district for my soon to be born kiddo.
    You could get a dust collector head, attach it to a cyclone/Thein baffle, and either hang it on the wall or under a workbench surface.

https://forums.woodnet.net/showthread.php?tid=7348084

Not sure if that helps?

I'm with Greg on this, sell the Datsun, partition off the small bay and have a decent shop.