Thread: A Satisfying YouTube

Blog Entries

A Satisfying YouTube

I enjoyed this one.

Best Regards, Maurice

That was very interesting and well done. I have often wished I had a small precision lathe. My 14" x 40" Logan is too big and slow for miniature work.
    Thanks for posting the link.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

If you guys enjoy seeing this kind of work done check out a YouTube channel called Clickspring. He's been around for 8 years and is a true craftsman. Here is a link to one of his videos that I enjoyed called "Guilloche - Introducing The Rose Engine (Happy Anniversary, Mrs Clickspring.)"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw3aCAQjC88

Blog Entries
    Liked, Subscribed. No talking is nice but leaves me with lots of questions. I am not letting myself go down the watch making rabbit hole (at least not today). Thanks for the link!
    Best Regards, Maurice

I clicked on the link to find I was already subscribed. He is very talented, but I find non speaking videos boring after a few minutes.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

I tend to agree about the not speaking although it is interesting to watch someone with his talent and experience work. BTW, he does narrate in quite a few of his more recent videos.