Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My wife's "Forever end table"

I discussed building and replacing the existing door with the current owner who said "No! Why would you want to replace it? No!".

Let me explain. We started downhill skiing in our 40's. For a decade or so, we bought season tickets and it consumed our entire weekends trying to get our money's worth from skiing. We didn't always ski the same runs but I never worried about her getting lost. I would have simply told the ski patrol to just look for the glow! You won't be able to miss her. Just look for the glow. I wear plain colored t-shirts daily, no advertising, currently buying them from Duluth Trading. She on the other hand, likes to wear color, lost of contrast. She was quiet and so very shy when I first met her on a blind date in 1968. I guess being married to me for 54 years has changed her?

So there won't be a new door but still, thanks for the critiques, comments and suggestions! They are appreciated!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Fitzgerald View Post
    I discussed building and replacing the existing door with the current owner who said "No! Why would you want to replace it? No!".

Let me explain. We started downhill skiing in our 40's. For a decade or so, we bought season tickets and it consumed our entire weekends trying to get our money's worth from skiing. We didn't always ski the same runs but I never worried about her getting lost. I would have simply told the ski patrol to just look for the glow! You won't be able to miss her. Just look for the glow. I wear plain colored t-shirts daily, no advertising, currently buying them from Duluth Trading. She on the other hand, likes to wear color, lost of contrast. She was quiet and so very shy when I first met her on a blind date in 1968. I guess being married to me for 54 years has changed
    So there won't be a new door but still, thanks for the critiques, comments and suggestions! They are appreciated!
    If she is happy then your done. Use what you learned on the next project. That's woodworking!

Well done Ken! I wish my end table had a pull-out drink holder...
    "You can observe a lot just by watching."
    --Yogi Berra