Thread: Help

Help

About a week ago I was unable to log into Sawmill Creek as normal. After several attempts over a couple of days, I responded to the "Failed Login" notification and received this email.
    "Hello,
    Unfortunately, it is not something on our end. I do not know where the issue is coming from. I suggest creating a new account and letting me know what the username is after you can successfully log in. Then I can merge accounts and emails for you.

All the best,
    Wayne Luke
    Technical Support Lead
    MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin"

I followed that advice and re registered as Henry James Tobias instead of the usual Jim Tobias. I have attempted numerous times to get a response about "merging" my old account(with paid "Friends of the Creek"). So far , no response. Is there anyone here who can get this accomplished? As of now, I see ads, do not see pictures, ect.
    I've been a member since the beginning and not want a "Fresh" account at this point.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Jim

I ndon't recognize the name Wayne Luke..... sounds like a possible scam to get info from you....

Jim

Check your email.

Jackie Outten

Jim,

Your sent your email to the vBullitin tech support.
    At the bottom of every page here is a "Contact Us" link that you should use for Jackie or myself.

Thanks Keith and Jackie for the help. It is all back working now.
    I think I got automatically directed to the VBulletin support as I was trying to log in. Thansk for the help,
    Jim