Thread: 52" 5 HP Delta Unisaw

52" 5 HP Delta Unisaw

I have a Model 34-855 Left Tilt 5 HP Delta Unisaw with 52" Biesemeyer fence for sale. This sale includes several extras.
    Saw is a 2003 or 2004 model made in the United States. I am the original owner.

I am asking $1350 for everything and am not interested in selling things individually.

The saw is 230 V single phase and includes the following:

1. Removable Biesemeyer splitter (Anti kickback pawls removed, but will be included)

2. Grizzley Overarm Dust guard. (2020 addition)

3. Freud 6" super dado set

4. Craftsman 3 blade molding cutter

5. In addition to the factory throat plate. 3 phenolic inserts (Dado , molding and zero clearance)

6. Original guard, miter gage and blade wrenches

7. Manual (not shown)

8. 4" dust fitting (mine is DIY steel 5" and I will keep that)

9. Cord. (The plug is a twist lock plug that fits my shop receptacles..so you will need your own after purchase)

About this saw. This saw has served me well since I bought it. I am a home woodworker and have not used this saw commercially. Nothing mechanical about the saw is not in fine working order and I know of no issues with it. That said, to avoid anything being an issue later I want to be clear about a couple of things.

A. The right side extension table suffered an "accident" many years ago and ended up having a hump in it in one small area. I removed the hump via a router with intention of either filling it or replacing the table. Well...since it never gave me a problem..it is still in that state today.

B. The outfeed table is a self build with Delta legs. Nothing wrong with it but it has served as my workbench and assembly table since I bought the saw. That means there is some dried glue, finish and knicks and cuts in the laminate. Still very solid and functional but a few battle scars

C. The switch is the original switch and works fine. When it was moved the holding bracket was broken by movers and is now held on with a home made bracket. Solidly attached and has worked fine this way for 11 years.

So...terms of the sale are cash at my home just north of Oklahoma City, OK. (shipping is not an option). Buyer can come and see the saw and it will be available for a test run. Once a deal is struck and payment made, the buyer is responsible for disassembly, moving and loading. I think the saw is around 500 pounds so help will be needed.

Below are some pictures and if someone wants to see other views I can take those and send them to you. I'll likely leave this on SMC for a week or so before I venture into the Craigslist crazies world.

Thanks for looking.
    Rob

Someone is going to get a great bargain. If you were in my neighborhood, I’d be jumping in the truck.

PM sent. Will send further PM when i get to my computer

Quote Originally Posted by Joe A Faulkner View Post
    Someone is going to get a great bargain. If you were in my neighborhood, I’d be jumping in the truck.
    Same thought i had Joe!!