Thread: WoodPeckers STEALTHSTOP MITER GAUGE with fence & stop?

WoodPeckers STEALTHSTOP MITER GAUGE with fence & stop?

Hi All....
    Has anyone used the WoodPeckers STEALTHSTOP MITER GAUGE with fence & stop? It's on sale today for $99.99......
    I know several like the Incra 1000 and a few others under $150 are well-liked. I'm not seeing comparisons with the WoodPecker one.
    Thanks for any input.
    Ed

check Woodwhisperer on YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by John C Bush View Post
    check Woodwhisperer on YouTube
    It won’t include the new gauge. It looks nice to me. I have the JessEm version which is awesome but a bit pricey.

One limitation is the stealth stop system doesn't really lend itself to precision measurement reading --on front of fence, no cursor possibility. But it looks like a bargain otherwise.

I have the original system where you attach your own gauge using a self made adapter. I nearly fell off my chair when I saw the price of $59.99. Low price and Woodpeckers are not normally in the same sentence. Anyway the stops are a clever idea and the fence is bang on straight. I use it all the time but as mentioned above there's no way to attach a measurement tape but its certainly quicker to access than my crosscut sled. When I bought mine this fence and gauge system wasn't available but given the price I would have bought this in a heartbeat.