Thread: Post Missing?

Post Missing?

I made a post about a Delta X5 tablesaw and I can not find it now. Did it violate some rule and get deleted?

Adam

Adam,

I doubt your post was removed.

At the top of the page, click on the hot button "My Profile".

Then when window opens, down the left side you will see a button labeled roughly "My latest posts". Click on it and it will give you a list of posts you made.

For legal reasons, SMC never actually deletes posts but rather removes them from public view. There have been a couple times IRRC that Keith has had to provide posts for law suits.

S
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Adam, your post was moved to the moderator’s forum. For Sale, Want to Buy, and What’s it Worth posts belong in the Classifieds forum. You must be a contributor to post to the Classifieds forum.
    For information on how to become a Contributor, click on the Donate button at the top of the page.

Bruce
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Cool. I joined the Creek again! Still looking for my post. It's not showing under my latest posts. Can someone provide the link?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Page View Post
    Adam, your post was moved to the moderator’s forum. For Sale, Want to Buy, and What’s it Worth posts belong in the Classifieds forum. You must be a contributor to post to the Classifieds forum.
    For information on how to become a Contributor, click on the Donate button at the top of the page.

Bruce

Adam, send a PM to my friend Bruce Page to see if he can handle it for you. It may require an administrator and not a Moderator to do it. You could also send a PM to my friend, Keith Outten to get it reinstated.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Adam, I moved your post into the Classifieds forum.
    Thank you for your support.
    Bruce

https://sawmillcreek.org/showthread....-Type-Tablesaw
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Thank you, appreciate it