Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thoughts on starting price for a Delta 36-L51X Type Tablesaw

Space would be an issue and I'm getting a saw stop so it would seem counter productive to have another saw. (Not starting a sawstop debate here )

Quote Originally Posted by John Kananis View Post
    When I finally decide to replace my unisaw, I'll probably install the dado blade and keep it facing opposite of my new saw for outfeed and quick dado work.

In the foothills of the NM Sandia Mountains
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul McGaha View Post
    Adam,

I think you might be surprised what it's worth. If i remember right, the Delta X5 tools were pretty decent. Baldor motor, Biesmeyer fence.

I've been checking in on the used tools here in the Raleigh/Durham area (i'm looking for a power feeder for my shaper), tool pricing has gone way up in the last 15 to 20 years. A comparable saw to yours is around here listing for between $1500 to $2000. In really good condition I mean.

My unisaw is about an 2003 if I remember correctly.

Good luck with the sale of it.

PHM
    $1500 to $2000 is what I typically see here in Albuquerque. I wouldn't let my tricked out 2000 Grand Edition go for less than $2500.
    $3000 if they wanted the Benchdog wing & lift.
    Last edited by Bruce Page; 03-31-2023 at 1:39 PM.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney