Thread: Woodworking books

Woodworking books

Hey Guys

I have a lot of 7 woodworking books 6 are basically new or new condition and one have been well loved. I am selling the lot for $50. including book rate shipping conus.

As my pappy used to say you will never benefit from the book you never read. Not to mention understanding your tools, methods and most importantly how to work safely. There is answers to problem in these books.

Anyway all noise aside -- may you benefit from them. Router Methods of Work. Tablesaw book Methods of work, Table Saw Techniques , The Shaper Book, Fast Easy &nAccurate Router Jigs, The Router Joinery Handbook, The Table Saw Book

Four are published by Taunton Press

Thanks

Tony

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_16d4.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	225.7 KB 
ID:	498437Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8082.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	198.4 KB 
ID:	498436Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_16d6.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	158.5 KB 
ID:	498438Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_16d5.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	196.3 KB 
ID:	498439

Hey guys. I am dropping price to $40 including shipping rates conus. How Many ideas are contained in here that may save a finger or a set up that is a real money maker. I don't know but I found books to increase the money I made wood working or safety I experienced or just the efficiency in work that allowed me to be more productive on my own personal project in which there was many. Anyway guys take a look

That is 6 books shipped for $40