Thread: Systematic Dado Set Commercial Very High Quality

Systematic Dado Set Commercial Very High Quality

Systematic Dado Set Commercial Very High Quality

8 teeth 42 Type DS 42 tooth outer Blades and six-wing chippers You don’t get 6 wing chippers with many sets. Plan on sharpening it (don’t know if it needs it) I will let it go for $135. Plus actual shipping and you will be very happy you bought it
    Plus Actual shipping. Allow me to be frank, this is a real value if you ever wanted a dado set for your table saw and quality means something, please consider. You will be pleased. thanks Any questions please ask. $135 plus shipping

This is high quality American. Not made of recycled tuna fish cans

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_147f.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	214.8 KB 
ID:	497717Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_14e4.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	169.9 KB 
ID:	497718
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_14d8.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	220.4 KB 
ID:	497711   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_14db.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	226.0 KB 
ID:	497712   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_14dd.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	224.8 KB 
ID:	497713   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_14df.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	224.1 KB 
ID:	497714   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_14e1.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	242.1 KB 
ID:	497715  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7397.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	237.5 KB 
ID:	497716  
    Last edited by Tony Scolaro; 03-15-2023 at 12:00 PM.

I know what it is and want it if it’s for a 5/8” arbor but I’m in the hospital with my 106 year old Mom who just had a pin put in her leg. Don’t think I can do pm’s on my phone. Will be in touch later if you haven’t sold it when I can get to computer

Hey Tom, you tend to your mother, it is yours if you want it, or let me say, if I get other people who know a great deal wanting it I will give you first right of refusal. Do try to get to me soon but again concentrate on you mothers and family needs.
    best wishes. Tony

I will take back ups from other people.

No telling how long I’m going to be tied up. Let someone else get it who needs it. I really don’t need it. But know what quality it is. I still have some old Systemstic blades that are appreciated.

Ok Tom.

Guys Dado still available

I have had this set for over twenty years. Every time I use it I am in awe of its massive stability. It is a mighty tool. Until I discovered hand planes, this dado set was actually my favorite tool for a few years. It’s still a joy to rev up a 3/4” dado with it. Precision to 0.002” is easy with it, too.

I’d never want one of those sets with two-tooth wings. This one has full-circle 1/8” thick chipper plates. On a 3HP saw it gnaws through anything, often at full depth on the first cut if you want — although I tend to sneak up to depth.

Tom, you’ll love this thing. It’s hard to find anywhere for sale these days. Best wishes for your mom.

Still Available Folks. Currently boxed in USPO med flat rate box which is great. So shipping is only $17.10 ready to go
    Last edited by Tony Scolaro; 03-16-2023 at 10:39 AM.

Not really my thread, but I hate to see this outstanding tool go unsold. Bump just because.

I'll be glad to get it. I thought it was long gone. Getting ready to leave right now though, but we'll be back tonight. I sent a PM. Will be back in touch this evening.

Dado set Sold. thanks all

Thank you Bob for the bump

Tom’s gonna like it.

Someone beat me to it. I'm glad someone probably got it that needed one. I was tied up to start with, and didn't know how long I would be, so I stepped aside. Was a bit late to the draw when I noticed the first sale fell though, but it's all good.