Thread: Router Bit Ogee stile bit set for doors

Router Bit Ogee stile bit set for doors

Porter Cable Ogee stile Bit set for door 43560 43561 Good and sharp nice set great for those cabinet and furniture doors $40 for pair including shipping Conusa

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7398.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	235.7 KB 
ID:	497709Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7399.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	249.3 KB 
ID:	497710

Any question please ask. thanks

Hey Guys I don't want to be a jerk but am I missing something here with this price. $40 for the pair including shipping. I thought they would of been scooped up fast. It took a little while for the Dado set too which was also a screaming deal.

I also have some other raised panel bits that I will bump up. Now I know one of them is scary. It is a monster but if you don't have a shaper. I would not put you down for being afraid of it. Just work safe and put some safety devices around it.

Anyway guys thanks for looking

Tony

If anyone is interest I just lowered the price on the raised panel bit making it, I think, a real value. Can be seen in above post. $40 If you combine it with this set I will knock off another 10%. If you make furniture or especially have some cabinets in your future that are not flat panels could be worth looking at. Anyway just trying to get these means of production in the right hands. Thanks. Tony

That would be if you invested in the raised panel bit and the ogee bits you would have a door making set for $72. I am not sure if I can by a latte any more for that price
    Last edited by Tony Scolaro; 03-30-2023 at 11:44 AM.