Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Creeker's Past Week's Accomplishments

A tunnel would be, well...I was going to say "over the top", but that would be "positionaly incorrect". LOL So a sidewalk it is. The prep work got done yesterday over an hour and a half with the Big Orange Power Tool. I'll lay the forms next and then work out a time to get busy making concrete based on the weather and availability of a helper. This will be a 36' long by 36" walkway.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by jim gossage View Post
    Jim,

Why go with a sidewalk when you can dig a tunnel, Colin Furze style!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RVLim5tVwU

But beware if you click this link, you might spend hours in the quirky and mesmerizing world of this hilarious and very talented Brit.

Attachment 498051
    Trying to decide if this is the craziest YouTube video I've ever seen. Certainly on the short list.
    - After I ask a stranger if I can pet their dog and they say yes, I like to respond, "I'll keep that in mind" and walk off
    - It's above my pay grade. Mongo only pawn in game of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lightstone View Post
    Trying to decide if this is the craziest YouTube video I've ever seen. Certainly on the short list.
    It's the craziest I've ever seen - and also the most addictive! What else would tempt one away from the wood shop to watch a video for 150 minutes?