Thread: Who to contact for contributions / problem question?

Who to contact for contributions / problem question?

I have been a member since 2006 and a contributor and I support doing so for anyone that is a member or thinking about it as the creek has a lot to offer.
    Here is my question, I got busy with life and did not get my contribution in on the regular birthday contribution date like it is set up here for the year to year contribution date, but I did get it sent in and the check cleared my account on 3-1-23 but my status has not yet been changed? I was wondering how long it takes for it to be changed and or who I should contact to get this taken care of?

Thanks Richard
    Richard Poitras
    Central, Michigan....
    01-02-2006

Quote Originally Posted by richard poitras View Post
    I have been a member since 2006 and a contributor and I support doing so for anyone that is a member or thinking about it as the creek has a lot to offer.
    Here is my question, I got busy with life and did not get my contribution in on the regular birthday contribution date like it is set up here for the year to year contribution date, but I did get it sent in and the check cleared my account on 3-1-23 but my status has not yet been changed? I was wondering how long it takes for it to be changed and or who I should contact to get this taken care of?

Thanks Richard
    Contact Keith, he is the big chief here.

Bruce, thanks for the FYI buy Keith who?

Richard
    Richard Poitras
    Central, Michigan....
    01-02-2006

Richard, the “Contact Us” at the bottom of every page would be a more direct route.
    I will also bring your post up in the Moderators forum.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Richard,

I apologize for the delay in upgrading your account. We did receive your check and I have upgraded your account and your annual contribution for this year will start as of today. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Jackie Outten