Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Issues dealing with Wiktor Kuc of WKtools.com

While it is entirely possible that Wiktor is genuinely in the hospital, I have known him about 20 years, and his track record would argue otherwise. Don't hold your breath.

Regards from Perth

Derek

Doug: Did you ever get resolution through the NM Attorney Generals office?

Thanks, Bob

Wiktor is a thief. Don't buy from him. I've received a couple of drills from him that where well reconditioned. Even though he removed too much metal on the jaws to make them shine that they couldn't hold well smaller bits. I've known him from Chris Schwarz. So I trusted him. Well something happened. I think he's changed. He replied badly to my requests after six month after the expected delivery date. He told me he was in the hospital but then I used a secondary mail to ask for products that he continued to put online even if in the hospital and he replied to me within minutes. I posted him a screenshot of his conversation and never replied to me. As I have time I will go forward and denounce him.
    Hope this helps.
    We get lost in the over-building and perfect material arguments that sometimes we simply loose sight of the making (Tom Fidgen)

I prefer to have benefit-of-doubt. Anytime you are dealing with an old person, even myself, things can happen beyond their control. So you pay your money and take a chance. Also consider that if the person dies, the people they left behind may not even know anything about their side business, other than it exists. Passwords and customer commitments might not even be known. I have no need to deal with Wiktor, but if I did and he died, I would just consider the money as a donation to his family. Really, it's not worth getting bothered about.

FYI: way back when Wiktor started his drill reconditioning, he actually used several guys from the "old tool list", to do certain tasks. I bought a MF egg beater from him, and it was nice, but I honestly should have seeked out a NOS drill from a guy like Patrick Leach.
    If the thunder don't get you, the lightning will.