Thread: RDWorks - Corel problem - Corel Object line Colors not showing on the RDWorks screen

RDWorks - Corel problem - Corel Object line Colors not showing on the RDWorks screen

Corel X7
    Windows 10
    RDWorks 1.18

Problem - I create several objects using a different line color for each object. I send the objects to RDWorks via the Corel plug in and the lines for the objects all show up on the RWWorks screen as "black lines".

There is one exception; in Corel when I place a red "perimeter line" around all the objects, that line will be red on the RDWorks screen when I use the Corel plug in to send the file to RDWorks.

I've never had this problem before, therefore, I must have done something either in Corel or RDWorks that changes all the line colors to black when the file is sent to RDWorks using the Corel plug in.

Solutions?

Thank You,
    Roger

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Lueck View Post
    Corel X7
    Windows 10
    RDWorks 1.18

Problem - I create several objects using a different line color for each object. I send the objects to RDWorks via the Corel plug in and the lines for the objects all show up on the RWWorks screen as "black lines".

There is one exception; in Corel when I place a red "perimeter line" around all the objects, that line will be red on the RDWorks screen when I use the Corel plug in to send the file to RDWorks.

I've never had this problem before, therefore, I must have done something either in Corel or RDWorks that changes all the line colors to black when the file is sent to RDWorks using the Corel plug in.

Solutions?

Thank You,
    Roger
    Not an RDWorks user here, but the first thing I'd check is to ensure you are using the RGB color palette in CorelDraw, as I'm sure that's what's needed to match up with the colors in RDWorks when you export. Just a guess though.
    Epilog Fusion Pro 48 - 120 Watt
    OMG Laser 60W JPT MOPA Fiber
    Mimaki UJF-6042MkII e UV Printer

Yes, and I use the ULS.cpl palette in Coreldraw to set it to the RGB colors recognized by the lasser machine. You also have to turn off automatic color management in Coreldraw. I can share my palette with you, but not ceertain it would work with your particular machine.