Thread: Hello need admin help

Hello need admin help

Old time member back !! I was wondering how I can get my old account or get this one setup like my old account ? I can't figure out how to email an Keith!

I'm Keith Christopher (without the extra H) I would love to have my old account back and delete this one I just don't know what email I was using then.

If one of the admins would email me I could easily provide info that it's me Truly.

Keith or Jackie will have to help you with this...they are the only admins. Be patient and it will get looked at.

Jim
    Forum Moderator
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Use the contact email address at the bottom of any page here to send me your original email address. I will help you get your original account back and delete the temporary account.

Blog Entries
    It would appear that the problem has been resolved.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

It has !!! and Thank you so much ! the email I had when I first became a member was no longer in existence ! It's good to be back !
    "The element of competition has never worried me, because from the start, I suppose I realized wood contains so much inspiration and beauty and rhythm that if used properly it would result in an individual and unique object." - James Krenov

What you do speaks so loud, I cannot hear what you say. -R. W. Emerson