Thread: Shapr3D Glitches?

Shapr3D Glitches?

I've tried most of the different design programs and am settling on the fact that Shapr3d is undoubtedly the most intuitive for me to learn. However, it does seem to be kind of glitchy (or I'm just messing up). Often times the view get's locked and I can't zoom or rotate around objects, when that happens I seem to have to wait a day before I can get it to work again? Recently, when deleting bodies it will randomly crash the program.

Anyone else use this program extensively and have issues with it? I'm using the free model too, maybe there's a reason to start paying the $400 a year but I don't see why for my use.

I did reach out to their customer support and they told me that no other similar problems have been reported.

Blog Entries
    You might want to compare what you are running it on with their compatibility requirements.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Yep, all up to date.