Thread: Ecogate GreenBox 12 system

Ecogate GreenBox 12 system

For sale is a lightly used Ecogate Greenbox 12 dust collector and blast gate controller system. I've priced this at $3,250 for the system, which includes the main EcoGate greenBox 12 control unit, one (1) 6-inch blast gate (never used), five (5) 4-inch blast gates (used), and 10 AC/DC current sensors. I've also included the contactor, transformer, and a bunch of control cabling necessary to make the system work.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9275.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	233.2 KB 
ID:	495749

This system is designed to sense when your woodworking machine is powered on, which causes the blast gate to open and your dust collector to power on. When you power down the machine, the EcoGate controller turns off the dust collector and closes the blast gate.

This system was in the woodshop when I bought the house in 2020. I'm selling the EcoGate system as I've decided to downsize and simplify my operations. All of the 4-inch gates worked before I dismantled the system last month, and the 6-inch gate was never used. For those looking for automated dust collection, this is a sweet system. Customer support from Ecogate has been great, as they had to coach me through marrying the system to my machines when we moved in and were very helpful and responsive. Honestly, I don't know if that price is too high, too low, or just right, but it's not doing anyone any good sitting in boxes in my shop unused. If I'm underpricing it, that just means a fellow Creeker is getting an early Christmas present

The system is currently in Lansing, Michigan and I am happy to meet up with someone within a reasonable distance. Otherwise, I can certainly ship the system, with the buyer paying the shipping costs.

Name:	IMG_9265.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	233.2 KB 
ID:	495750Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9266.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	218.6 KB 
ID:	495751Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9267.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	229.6 KB 
ID:	495752

Name:	IMG_9268.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	229.8 KB 
ID:	495753Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9270.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	185.9 KB 
ID:	495754Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9271.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	223.5 KB 
ID:	495755

I am dropping the price to $3,000. This is a nice system for someone and its just gathering dust in my shop. Located in Lansing, Michigan.