Thread: I didn’t know that Robust had sales

I didn’t know that Robust had sales

Just noticed price reductions on the Robust web site. Wife wants me to liquidate several guitars before pulling the trigger.

Me either. I just pulled the trigger on an American Beauty and received it last month.. Now the sale that would have saved me considerably. Bummer, but I am the proud owner of an awesome lathe.

I asked, and it is their first sale in nine years. Nice opportunity.
    "Only a rich man can afford cheap tools, as he needs to buy them again and again"

Ooh...i've got cash ready for a replacement drain field. Might have to rethink my priorities. Nay, better to have compliant flush toilets than an American Beauty. But...it is tempting!! Being a grown-up is hard, even with 50 years of practice!!

Quote Originally Posted by Earl McLain View Post
    Ooh...i've got cash ready for a replacement drain field. Might have to rethink my priorities. Nay, better to have compliant flush toilets than an American Beauty. But...it is tempting!! Being a grown-up is hard, even with 50 years of practice!!
    Hmmm…

American Beauty or revert to a three holer? Tough decision.��

Well, I know which brings me more joy. Can't say DW would agree.

Sounds like you are in a crappy conundrum on that decision!!

Wa Hoo! I have an AB on order!! Thank heavens our drain field is working

Gary
    I've only had one...in dog beers.

I wonder what this marketing move means about the economy? Sounds like it's not to move inventory since you still have to place orders. Maybe just too much raw steel in inventory?