Thread: In Praise of Rob Cosman

In Praise of Rob Cosman

This morning I ordered Ros Cosman's book "Hand-Cut Dovetails Shop Copy".
    This afternoon my phone shows an incoming call from New Brunswick, Canada. I ignore the call like any call from a number not in my contacts.
    The caller left a voicemail - it's Rob Cosman himself saying thanks for my business and he'll have the book in the mail in the morning.

Well that tickled me pink!

Same here. I was actually watching one of his sharpening videos when he called. How coincidental is that? I said you're not going to believe this, but I'm watching you right now. I know he had to have a smeark on his face when he said, "I know". Too funny and yes, coincidental. Rob is a class act and yes, he does appreciate our business by calling many of his customers. Now that is the epitome of customer service.
    My Dad always told me "Can't Never Could".

SWE

I had a positive experoience with him too. No phone call, but I was still impressed.

Mark, pleae let us know how you like that book.

Fred
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

I will Fred, but I so rarely get time to work with my hand tools so you might be waiting.
    Steve that's a modern life story right there.

I also received a phone call from Rob telling me my order was on the way, just yesterday.

Same here…great business practice! More small/ cottage business should exercise this practice.

He is good people. He called me up and told me I would like his saws, which I do, but are a little small for my hand. No worries. He also helps soldiers and being a veteran, I appreciate that.
    Regards,

Tom

Exact same experience, I didn’t pick up his call because I thought it was a telemarketer. He’s one of the guys I like to support. I have learned how to sharpen and how to hand cut dovetails with his videos.