Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have a chance to buy some BB plywood - is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Konopka View Post
    Here are the prices from my local supplier.
    This place is a candy shop. Over an acre filled with everything you could possibly need.
    https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...01-04-2023.pdf
    Do you know if they actually have BB in stock? I haven't checked in the last few weeks, but my favorite local supplier couldn't even order it from any of their distributors and I believe that one of those is in ATL.
    Brian

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger or more complicated...it takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." - E.F. Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Force View Post
    Local Lowes had $90 Baltic birch. Very poor quality was full of voids, some over 8 inches long. Very think face veneer, would not recommend it

That’s just reg ol’ birch plywood NOT BALTIC BIRCH !

In fact , what their SKU describes is C2 grade and it’s not even 3/4” thick though it’s listed as 3/4” nominal.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Tymchak View Post
    Do you know if they actually have BB in stock? I haven't checked in the last few weeks, but my favorite local supplier couldn't even order it from any of their distributors and I believe that one of those is in ATL.
    I’ve been checking often and their inventory on the website indicated they had it. Give them a ring.