Thanks bill for your pessimism. TLDR: 18k+1k to ship. 2K tariff and port, pickup and no rigging needed. Easy English tech support and easy setup according to other owners.

The price of my machine was $18k (but I said he could get a full ATC machine for 15k with different options) . A bit less than $1k to ship to the port in NJ. The invoice is written for less than full price do tariff and fees should be $2k. I can pickup the machine with a trailer at the port for time and gas. And I have a friends construction company next door with a telehandler that will unload and put the machine through my shop door. No riggers needed to move the last 10’ with my gantry and pallet jacks. 3800#.

Setup is a few hours as the machine is complex assembled apart from some covers. There are wires to hook up, vacuum pumps to place, dust collection. But that is for any machine.

I am already talking to the English speaking tech support team who are great and other owners of this company’s machines in the US. I can reach them on WhatsApp or phone. So it is no harder than reaching US based support. I can’t even get my local power company on the phone for weeks, but I can get a Chinese tech support guy to send me specific pictures and directions in a couple of hours!

Control software is already setup (LNC WM2200) and test cuts have been made on my machine at the factory, unless you mean installing Aspire which is done.

So there. Bill being Bill.