I know quite a few Creekers live in this part of the county. Hoping to solicit your sage advise.

We will be spending a couple weeks this March travelling around this part of the country. Neither of us has spent time here. My GF has a work thing in Charlestown SC, so I'll meet her there. We'll spend a couple days in that city, then head to Myrtle Beach for a couple days. I have not ever been to either of these cities, but have always wanted to visit and check them out. After that, we plan to head west, and spend about ten days cruising around in a rental car, no solid plans of yet. I want to see this country, and I've also been contemplating relocating somewhere else for my retirement years. TN/KY/WV are my list of places to check out before I commit. TN is an obvious choice, and is often referenced as a great state to relocate to, while KY and WV not so much. But, I see pictures and video of KY and WV and both states look beautiful to me.

We plan to spend a couple days in Nashville, because, we might as well...... Seems dumb to not. I also want to see the town of Franklin. Heard to much about it to not spend some time there. It's way to spendy to actually move to, but a visit is definitely on the list. We also like a good whiskey, so we plan to spend two or three days visiting distilleries around Louisville KY.

I would be quite interested to spend some time getting to appreciate these states, the culture, people, scenery, food etc. And if there are any "must see/experience" places to visit, please share. I'm OK with being a tourist.