Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speaker Stands

So, speaking of turntables, anyone of you guys remember, or had, an 'Accutrac' turnable? They had (IIRC) a red LED laser that would scan your vinyl for the shiny-spot between songs, so you never had to drop the needle yourself, and you could program it to play only the songs you wanted, in the order you wanted? Since I was always a "2 or 3 song per album" listener, I really wanted to check one out but never got the chance! -And again, when CD's came out, there went my need for an Accutrac!

OR, anyone ever lucky enough to own the King of all Loudspeakers (just my interpretation, lol), the huge Klipsch Cornerhorns? Me & my friends dreamed of those
    Last edited by Kev Williams; 01-25-2023 at 1:25 PM.
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

I have a 5.1 set of Atlantic Technology speakers. They used to be in the living room, but after I got married they got moved to the basement. Our living room TV now has a soundbar with a small subwoofer. We are in process of installing a gas fireplace and new TV above it, and will be upgrading the soundbar to a much better one, but it still is not a dedicated surround system.

I have a pair of Klipsch reference bookshelf speakers that sound great. I'd love to have the big ones!

I once told my wife I was going to set up a dedicated theater room in the basement and put a Gotham sub in there. She asked me what that was. When I told her, she said "Absolutely not! Do you want the neighbors calling the police complaining about noise?" I guess she has a point.