Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Amazon tale of Woe

Finally after nearly a month of chats and emails I have a commitment for a refund, we hope.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

Hurray!!!!

Ok in spite of the email saying I had a Refund, 3-5 days. I have Zero back as of today 1-25-2023. Call to CS again, another promise that a Refund in 3-5 days, not able to talk to a USA Amazon person. I am so xxxxxx off. This time however I did see it on my account, they Refuse to say Amazon Prime Lost my return package.

If you see something on Amazon that you want and it looks like it might be from China, search for it on http://www.aliexpress.com. Cut out the middleman and get 100% guaranteed refund protection from AliExpress. I'd say about 80-85% of the stuff that I got was what I was expecting. For the others I opened a dispute and got my money plus shipping refunded in 3-4 days. They take their customer satisfaction seriously. Yeah, China. Go figure.

After nearly six weeks I see a credit applied to my Credit Card. I had to do another I'm pi$$ed and I want my money phone call to get it however. I do not like doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill George View Post
    After nearly six weeks I see a credit applied to my Credit Card. I had to do another I'm pi$$ed and I want my money phone call to get it however. I do not like doing that.
    That's been quite the battle Bill. Glad you finally got credited for it.