Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who does the best job of matching paint colors?

Looks like you need to deal with crown, too.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Yeah I do. It shouldn't be a problem though. I only need to make one outside corner & I'm not half bad with those . It's the inside ones that give me fits.
    The local lumber yard has some in stock that comes real close to what's up there.
    My poor wife - she was almost in tears when I told her I had to rip down the crown and put up new.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon

I'd use the same top coat too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom M King View Post
    LOL! It's been 50 years since I last saw that sign!
    My "mentor", Old Floyd wrote that on a sign he posted next to the case register in the paint store we worked in back in the early 1970s.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon

Anyone use the handheld, small paint color matcher device at home from Sherwin-Williams? I'll have to look up the name for it, but its a tiny spectrophotometer that connects to your phone and suggests the matching Sherwin-Williams paint color. Worked pretty well for me in matching Felder paint colors for a cabinet in my workshop.
    - After I ask a stranger if I can pet their dog and they say yes, I like to respond, "I'll keep that in mind" and walk off
    - It's above my pay grade. Mongo only pawn in game of life.