Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas tool fairy fantasy

A German made spindle for my CNC. Don't need it, but it would be a nice, quiet, upgrade. Or maybe an upgrade from V-Carve Pro to Aspire so I can more easily create 3D carvings myself.

I did treat myself to a Fein shopvac for Christmas for the CNC and am looking forward to the noise reduction it should have compared to my C-man screamer.

John

If the $2000.00 is US currency, I’d like to see if it converts to the price of a new Harvey bandsaw up here.
    The L-N shooting plane is a nice thought.
    Young enough to remember doing it;
    Old enough to wish I could do it again.

Supermax 19-38 Drum Sander. But this is 1999. Your post didn't say anything about sales tax or shipping costs!
    Distraction could lead to dismemberment!

Since this is fantasy, I need a wall stretcher.
    Somehow, my shop becomes more full each year, and the size of the projects I can build gets smaller and smaller as a result.
    What ever size wall stretcher you can get for $2k would be nice.

Magnetic drill with a full set of annular cutters, no need for one. JUST want one

$2k Lee Valley gift card that self refills itself after I use it.

otherwise maybe a nice bench
    Hobbyist woodworker
    Maryland

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Selzer View Post
    Magnetic drill with a full set of annular cutters, no need for one. JUST want one
    +1 I was hoping for a mag drill....got a new welding table instead. Maybe next year.

$2000 US? : A good quality 24” sheet metal brake and, based on a current thread, a pair of TSO parallel track guides.

I always learn something from these type of threads. I did not know what a magnetic drill was. Kinda glad that I don’t need one. The wall stretcher was a real stretch Edward, but probably on every woodworkers fantasy list. Mike wants a gift that keeps on giving, I like it, glad I have a sweet wife that’s like that, but she costs much more than 2G and worth every penny.