Thread: glitchy, can't post photos, multiple log in requests, Chrome browser

1. glitchy, can't post photos, multiple log in requests, Chrome browser

Been a member ( lurker for a year or so). Recently asking questions about a jet cabinet saw fence. Figured out that I had to be a contributor to post pics: but even before that I had to log in multiple times to post a question. Still can't post a picture. Using Chrome browser, still multiple log in requests. Do I need to change browser?

Tom

Im using Chrome, no problems.

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

Blog Entries
    The first step is to go into your browser and delete the sawmill creek cookies. Then clear the cache. Check to see if there are any updates to your browser available, then close your browser and restart it. Log in to SMC making sure you check the box that says remember me. If you are using an Ad blocker try white listing SMC and see if that helps.
    Last edited by Lee Schierer; 12-21-2022 at 7:43 AM.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Schierer View Post
    The first step is to go into your browser and delete the sawmill creek cookies. Then clear the cache. Check to see if there are any updates to your browser available, then close your browser and restart it. Log in to SMC making sure you check the box that says remember me. If you are using an Ad blocker try white listing SMC and see if that helps.
    Thank You!

That worked, thanks again.

Tom