Thread: Inca 10" Bandsaw

Inca 10" Bandsaw

Inca 10" bandsaw that's seen very little use in the years I've owned it. Has a Dayton 3/4 hp motor, fence, miter guage, rip and crosscut stops, four new and a few used blades. Mounted on a wooden base built by the original owner. Located just north of Seattle. $400.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0523.jpg 
Views:	297 
Size:	130.0 KB 
ID:	491136Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0522.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	115.6 KB 
ID:	491137

Happy Holidays and thanks for looking, John
    Attached Files Attached Files

TWIMC, this is a great saw. I have owned one for 25 years and it is a little beast. A good companion to my 18" Laguna.

Just think--having twin Incas!! I've had this one about that long as well. Thanks for looking

That one is an excellent deal and is a nice-looking saw. This is the swiss-made version and it includes a lot of the accessories that can be hard to find now.

Best small bandsaw ever made hands down. I’ve owned mine for probably 25 years and it would likely be the last power tool I would own if I got rid of everything else.

Kevin

I would buy that in a heartbeat if you were closer! I found a similar one in like new condition in Wisconsin but the shipping cost was more than the asking price.

Hay Santa, I wish that was closer to Fort Wayne.

8. I’m in Seattle

John, I’d like to see this saw, but can’t figure out how to PM you. I am available this weekend.

Thanks!
    David
    QUOTE=John C Bush;3228115]Inca 10" bandsaw that's seen very little use in the years I've owned it. Has a Dayton 3/4 hp motor, fence, miter guage, rip and crosscut stops, four new and a few used blades. Mounted on a wooden base built by the original owner. Located just north of Seattle. $400.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0523.jpg 
Views:	297 
Size:	130.0 KB 
ID:	491136Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0522.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	115.6 KB 
ID:	491137

Happy Holidays and thanks for looking, John[/QUOTE]

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=david glickerman;3228768]John, I’d like to see this saw, but can’t figure out how to PM you. I am available this weekend.

Thanks!
    David

Simply go to his post and left click on his name. Then select PM from the pull down menu.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

10. Thanks Lee! I tried doing that on my iPhone, but that didn’t work. I did get it to work on my computer.