Thread: Oldie But Goodie - Twelve Days of Christmas

Blog Entries

Oldie But Goodie - Twelve Days of Christmas

Red Skelton used to say, "if you've heard this one before, don't stop me because I've been dying to hear it again."

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    nine gouges carving, eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    ten augers boring, nine gouges carving, eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    eleven braces turning, ten augers boring, nine gouges carving, eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    twelve planes sticking molding, eleven braces turning, ten augers boring, nine gouges carving, eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

Merry Christmas to all

jtk
    Last edited by Jim Koepke; 12-06-2022 at 12:04 PM. Reason: spelling & wording
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Merry. Christmas Jim and all!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”