Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Insights on 4x8 CNC options

Why would I want to contact you directly when your posting on a public forum?
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

2. Fine, don't contact me, what do I care, but don't go spewing falsehoods about me or my motives. By the way, my machine arrives in NJ on Feb 17th on one of Evergreen's container ships. Maybe it will be junk, maybe it will blow the pants off every other CNC under $25K available in the US. All just for a few emails and chats on Alibaba.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Joseph Rogers View Post
    Fine, don't contact me, what do I care, but don't go spewing falsehoods about me or my motives. By the way, my machine arrives in NJ on Feb 17th on one of Evergreen's container ships. Maybe it will be junk, maybe it will blow the pants off every other CNC under $25K available in the US. All just for a few emails and chats on Alibaba.
    Well they have already missed your deadline shipping for the order, lets hope you don't have issues like I am having with a Chinese vender on Amazon. I don't post falsehoods, if you read back on those posts others have said the same thing, speculation on the motives of your postings.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10