Thread: David Charlesworth tool auction

David Charlesworth tool auction

This will likely be of interest to some of us: David Charlesworth's estate is auctioning off part of his tool collection through Classic Hand Tools in the UK. The auction ends on 1 Dec: https://www.classichandtools.com/dav...lesworth/c1308

LINK to another thread on the same topic. (Just connecting related items.)
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Skelly View Post
    LINK to another thread on the same topic. (Just connecting related items.)
    My bad – I did eyeball for any other threads on this, but I guess I missed that one. If the mods want to delete this one, fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Bancroft View Post
    My bad – I did eyeball for any other threads on this, but I guess I missed that one. If the mods want to delete this one, fine with me.
    Nope. Not "bad". You were trying to help and we appreciate it. My post was just to keep any responses connected so we can find them later. (Im just geeky like that. )
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

It is possible for a mod to merge the two threads.

Left click my name for homepage link.