Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1/8 Hp baby power feeder usefull?

Quote Originally Posted by John Kananis View Post
    I have the infinity tools version (they're all the same). Great little feeder. My only complaint is that it's a little too fast at slow. It would be way more useful if I could dial down speed a little more. For making panels on the router table, etc.
    Try giving it more tilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Fulks View Post
    Try giving it more tilt.
    Does that slow it down (it's tilted at 3, 4 degrees or so usually)? At current speed, I can run panels through but I have to make a million passes and resetting the depth on the jessem requires the feeder to be raised and then you need to reset its position over the stock, over and over again
    Last edited by John Kananis; 11-11-2022 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Grammar

Sure , the extra push to the fence slows it down . One of those “fiz-iks”. Kinda like when your car is really out of alignment, and wants to
    “pull over” even when there are no ‘Cops around.

Very nice, thank you for the advice! How far do you skew it? And how many passes for a panel with a 3.25hp motor and full sized panel bit?

It’s just push it toward the curb , NOT “kicking it to the curb”. Not “rocket science” ( copyright-pending ) . It’s a test and try thing , no good
    to you if it’s not made to work.

Blog Entries
    If the rubber tires have just lost traction, try rubber rejuvenator. It’s used on printing presses to restore the rollers. I had a delta lunchbox planer and used rubber rejuvenator regularly to maintain traction.
    Heres what I used:
    https://www.amazon.com/MG-Chemicals-...s%2C174&sr=8-4