Thread: Help Black box vol upper left on screen

Help Black box vol upper left on screen

So this darn box keeps popping up and I can't get rid of it no matter what I do. I've tried all the online suggestions nothing works. It pops up at any random time and stays there the only way to get rid is to reboot but then it just pops up again does anyone know how to get this gone for ever??? Please its driving me nuts
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Not sure what you are talking about... a screenshot would be nice..

Doubtful what you describe has anything to do with SMC, but Barry is correct, that a screen shot would be helpful to ascertain what you are seeing.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Help Black box vol upper left on screen

So this darn box keeps popping up and I can't get rid of it no matter what I do. I've tried all the online suggestions nothing works. It pops up at any random time and stays there the only way to get rid is to reboot but then it just pops up again does anyone know how to get this gone for ever??? Please its driving me nuts Vol box .jpgwin 10 pc firefox
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Screen shot, operating system, computer etc are needed to help you.

Blog Entries
    It looks like you have a Netflix tab open. Does closing that do anything?

I'm not familiar with PC technology. You may have a Netflix plug-in file that has gone rogue and needs to be trashed.

You may also have a video player open that needs to be closed.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Try using a different browser to see if it goes away, Windows comes with the Edge browser built in and I now use that as it has become so good it puts all the others in the shade and simply works with no problems. I will now leave the room and wait for the deluge of users warning that the world will come to an end if you use Edge. Use it once as an experiment to see what happens, it is built in and doesn't require any effort to open up.
    Chris

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening

I used edge and it popped up in edge said nefilx i was watching a netflix movie its a real pain as it blocks part of the screen has to be a way to get it gone
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Bert, there’s something in your startup configuration that’s bringing it up.
    Trying to remember all the commands, (I’m in bed) but I think you right click your mouse where you have the start/Sleep button you will hav the ability to get into “System”. msconfig should help.
    Otherwise, try Alt Ctrl Del together should bring up task manager, and you can see what’s running but I’m sure you’re going to have to get into the startup setup and eliminate the task.
    Young enough to remember doing it;
    Old enough to wish I could do it again.

Right click taskbar, right click task manager in the pop up menu, four tabs from the left side click start up and you will then see all the items that start when you start your computer. Have a look at the list and see if you can locate any items from netflix and if so disable the task. There will most probably be a whole lot of stuff in that list that you don't need or want and can also be disabled.
    Chris

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening

ill give these a try next time It pops up
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander