Thread: Not allowed to view photos

Not allowed to view photos

Have been aware of and occasional Creek visitor for many years and finally got round to joining. Disappointed to find that I am still prevented from viewing images attached to posts. I am a member of a few other forums around UK and N. America, none of which have this restriction, ar am I missing something?

Jim

To view pictures you have to be a contributor, $6 a year. Money well spent in my mind, click on the donate tab to contribute
    Last edited by Sam Force; 10-26-2022 at 6:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    In order to keep the site open because many users use ad blockers, it became necessary to ask members to help defray the cost of operation. For a mere $6.00 per year you can become a contributor, which allows you to see all the photos and utilize the classifieds ad section of the forum along with some other benefits. You can become a contributor by clicking on my signature or by clicking on the gold Donate button at the top of every page.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute