Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Queen Anne chair

Another beautiful chair, Mark. Fit and finish is impeccable. I’m impressed with the carving. Art on wood is a great way to describe it. I’ve dabbled with it, but nothing to your skill level. The only difference between the Old Masters and your work is probably like 500 chairs of experience. You are well on your way!

Mark, a very beautiful Queen Anne chair, with excellent execution, congratulations.. Now you just need to make three more and two arm chairs to complete the set

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Mueller View Post
    Another beautiful chair, Mark. Fit and finish is impeccable. I’m impressed with the carving. Art on wood is a great way to describe it. I’ve dabbled with it, but nothing to your skill level. The only difference between the Old Masters and your work is probably like 500 chairs of experience. You are well on your way!
    Thank you Phil! It would be great to go back in time and do a one year apprenticeship with one of those Old Masters.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert LaPlaca View Post
    Mark, a very beautiful Queen Anne chair, with excellent execution, congratulations.. Now you just need to make three more and two arm chairs to complete the set
    Thanks Robert. Now I have 2 side chairs. I may try an arm chair next, I am looking for some good plans.
    Last edited by Mark Rainey; 10-29-2022 at 10:11 PM.