Thread: Hi guys, back from the South Seas

Mike Schwing Guest

Hi guys, back from the South Seas

Trip of a lifetime! Spent a week at a plush resort then a week on a totally deserted island living just like Gilligan. Well, except for having clean water and propane for cooking. Enjoyed the no frills week MUCH more.

Only have a few photos online at the moment, and my ISP doesn't give me much bandwidth, but until I reach my max and get shut off, you can see some of them here....

http://home.earthlink.net/~schwalden/fp

Back to the tool barn...boy its good to be back (not)

Welcome back! I just posted a message this morning asking about what had happened to you.
    Great pictures. Looks like you had a good time.
    Last edited by Don Farr; 07-21-2003 at 10:48 AM.
    Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
    Don

Mike,

Life really sucks, huh?

SWMBO would really enjoy those pictures. Too bad she won't see them as I can't afford a trip to Tahiti and I don't want a second mortgage on the house!

Looks like you had a great time and sorry you had to come back so soon. That's always the worst part of vacations.

Welcome back,
    Bob

Wow! What a vacation... Very nice. Todd.

WOW Mike

I am soooo jealous. I would never want to leave. Glad you had such a great time. It's great to get away from the grind sometimes & man did you get away
    God Bless America!

Tom Sweeney BP

Great Pictures

Mike -

Looks like you guys had a great time. Too bad you had to come back to the "real" world.

Ted

I'm trying to feel good for you, Mike...really, I'm trying hard. Seeing those pics doesn't make it any easier.

Glad you had a great time. Beautiful place. Find a way to earn another trip to an equally pleasant destination.
    Jason

"Don't get stuck on stupid." --Lt. Gen. Russel Honore

Mike,

I'm sitting here at the computer and just overcome with envy. What a beauitful place. My wife and I would love to have been there and done that. I'm glad you had a great time. Thanks for sharing the pictures.Wow! What a place.
    Life Sure Is Great! Enjoy It.