Thread: Shoutout to Wixey

Shoutout to Wixey

I wanted to let everyone know what a great experience I just had with Wixey Corp. I have several Wixey digital readouts (planer, table saw, sander, etc) and was having trouble with one of them (it kept resetting itself). I emailed Wixey and explained the problem. Within 2 hours got a personal email from Barry Wixey himself and he proposed a solution (securing vibrating batteries with tape). He said that if that didn't work, let him know and he would send out a new display for the unit. No questions about when I bought the unit (about a year ago), no questions about warranty, just good service. It is so refreshing when a company treats its customers nicely. I am a customer for life.

I might mention that the new planer readout that they offer is soooo much nicer than the older version. With the newer unit you can enter board thickness digitally instead of planing a board and cutting a scrape piece to reset the thickness. Those of you with the old unit know what I am talking about.

Cheers, bob
    Last edited by Bob Falk; 10-06-2022 at 7:08 PM.

+1. I've also had excellent customer service from Mr. Wixey.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Blog Entries
    +1 here too. Barry is a class act.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler