Thread: SawStop Professional 3Hp 52" fence, ClearVue D/C, Grizzly 6" jointer- Nashville, TN

SawStop Professional 3Hp 52" fence, ClearVue D/C, Grizzly 6" jointer- Nashville, TN

I recently moved shops to a smaller one, and decided to go to a combo machine instead of separate tools. I also went with a smaller, quieter dust collector, so I've got some stuff to unload!

First off is a 52" 3 Hp SawStop Professional model with mobile base and overarm dust collection:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20221001_231503984.MP.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	228.3 KB 
ID:	487084

Full disclosure, I did somehow manage to lose one of the two overarm dust collection hoses. It's a 1.5" diameter hose (I think) so it should be easily replaceable, but it got lost in the move.

Name:	PXL_20221001_231517637.MP.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	225.7 KB 
ID:	487085

New this saw is $4250 + tax. I'm asking $3000, OBO.

Second is my ClearVue dust collector. They changed the model names recently- I think the old model name was CV1800; the new name is CV1450. At any rate, it's the 5 Hp motor version with a 15" impeller and the two stacked filters:

Name:	PXL_20221001_221913889.MP.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	250.6 KB 
ID:	487086

Name:	PXL_20221001_221921824.MP.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	249.4 KB 
ID:	487087

Unfortunately, the housing got a little banged up during the move. It's the wooden part that connects the outlet of the cyclone to the inlet of the filter stack. Fortunately it's just wood, so most of you will probably be able to fix it easily enough. I think one or two of the hanging bolts got bent as well. I actually bought this used from someone else before the move, and had to change plans before I installed it so I'm not 100% certain how the output area is supposed to look.

New, this is $2400. Since it's not in the best condition, I'm asking $800 OBO.

Last, I have a Grizzly G0654 6" jointer with mobile base (120V):

Name:	PXL_20221001_221757551.MP.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	214.5 KB 
ID:	487088

This one also got a little bumped during the move, and the dust collector port cracked:

Name:	PXL_20221001_221807141.MP.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	210.7 KB 
ID:	487089

It's a $6 part from Grizzly (https://www.grizzly.com/parts/grizzl...-port/p0654011). I just noticed today when I was taking the pictures or I'd have ordered it already.

I'm not sure how much this was new, but Grizzly's cheapest 6" cabinet style jointer is $1000 (holy cow!). Let's say $350 for this one, also OBO.

Prices are all flexible, so feel free to send me an offer. All machines are located in a storage unit about 10 minutes south of Nashville. I live close by so I'm happy to bring over a generator to power up the saw and jointer if you'd like to see them working. Clearvue says you shouldn't power up the cyclones if they're not attached to the wall with a duct on them as it could overload something, so unfortunately I can't turn it on in person. I'm happy to help load into a trailer. Getting the saw into a truck bed would be possible but bring help, as it's very heavy.

Shoot me a PM if you'd like to take a look, and please feel free to make an offer. This is the last of the stuff in that storage unit, so once it's gone I can finally stop paying that monthly fee! I'm really just looking to get this stuff gone. If you'd like multiple items I'll definitely cut you a deal. I'm going to throw this on my local Craigslist as well but I'll give you guys a bit of a discount as I trust you more

Some great prices here! Especially the CV1800.

Thanks Matt! Hopefully some others agree I've had a few inquiries from Craigslist but it's mostly lowballing the jointer.

I wanted to mention I found the replacement dust hose online and have ordered it from Sawstop. I'm expecting them here later this week. By the time anyone comes to look at it, I'll have it all together.

All tools have sold!