Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LITTLE Corel help please

thanks Bruce but I dont see the nudge box LOL
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Thanks Kev I'll try this method also
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Bert
    You can use the rectangle tool then the envelope tool which will provide the nodes. You can then adjust the top and bottom center nodes to your liking.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    Bert, here's the 'nudge box' and the 'copy-distance' box-- the distance entered into the nudge box is how far an
    object you have selected will move with the arrow keys. In this case, 1" per arrow click...
    The copy distance box is how far something you COPY will PASTE in the X or Y direction when you press the
    CTRL+D keys. In this case, 2" to the right. If -2" is entered, then it'll paste 2" to the LEFT. Same for the Y axis...

Back to Nudging: In addition to simply moving with the arrows, you can set a "Super" and "Micro" nudge value in the Options menu; navigate to
    Document and then Rulers, and this menu comes up- Note my Super Nudge is set to 5x, and Micro Nudge is "divided by 4", meaning
    a Super Nudge is a 5" move, and a Micro Nudge is a 1/4" move---to Super Nudge you press the Shift key plus an arrow,
    to Micro Nudge you press the CTRL key plus an arrow---

Last edited by Kev Williams; 09-28-2022 at 4:14 PM.
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

Right but when I do what Bruce says the nudge box is not there
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

What version are you running and do you have a file open? This is mine.

NudgeBox.JPG
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

Welcome as always, Bertt

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    There are a variety of toolbars, some of which may appear or disappear depending on what you are doing. You can customize which toolbars you want to see, as well as which functions show up in each toolbar. IIRC, the nudge distance and copy distance icons normally show up on the Property toolbar along with some other items such as page size, page orientation, etc. The Property toolbar will only be visible when you have nothing selected in your drawing. If you deselect everything and still don't see the Property toolbar, point your mouse a blank space just to the right of the Help entry on the menu bar and right click. A pop-up menu should appear with Customize, Menu Bar, Status Bar, etc. Make sure that Property Bar is selected (has a check next to it).

yea uya know my brain does not function well with corel it does so many crazy things I just cant figure out. Example I type in a word with the text then I try to smart fill the letters. so 5 of the letters fill fine but one letter will not fill , crazy. right now I have a picture of a black silhouette on white paper I want just the outline of the silhouette can't for the life of me figure out how to do it. bitmap trace doesn't work.
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander