Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Microsoft office GRR

I would download Belarc adviser and see if the license is there. I use that to keep a record of installed software

There is a programs called ProduKey that will scan your system and report all the Microsoft product keys for products that are installed. It is a free download. Note, however, that some antivirus programs will flag it as malicious and either prevent it from running or delete the executable. You may need to disable your A/V software or put an exception for the ProduKey file in for it to run.

Derek

Another vote for Open Office and I save in the old Excel and Word formats always.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

I subscribe to Office 360 on my mac. Outlook will move emails from my Dr’s office into the junk folder. I have marked them as “Not Junk” repeatedly and added the email address to the “Safe Senders” list to no avail. GRRR!
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Page View Post
    I subscribe to Office 360 on my mac. Outlook will move emails from my Dr’s office into the junk folder. I have marked them as “Not Junk” repeatedly and added the email address to the “Safe Senders” list to no avail. GRRR!
    Outlook is no longer on any of my computers or cell phones. I use this on my main computer and on my Apple stuff just Mail > https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Page View Post
    I have Office 365 and use Outlook. Outlook does not do any spam blocking for me - my mail provider does the spam blocking and puts the blocked emails in a folder titled "Spam". I have a "Junk" folder but nothing is in it. There must be a way to turn off filtering in Outlook.

[I found this page on Microsoft about filtering. The default is no filtering.
    Click on "Home" in the top line of Outlook. You'll see a group called "Delete". Click on the bottom icon that looks like a person. Then click on "Junk email options". Select what you want in the window that opens up.]

Mike
    Last edited by Mike Henderson; 10-02-2022 at 3:53 PM.
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.