Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Change to Forum?

Something just occurred to me. Did the subforum numbers change? That is, the part of my URL that had numbers in it - search.php?do=getnew&include=3,4,7,10,12,16,23,29, 39,40,43,44 - those numbers referred to specific subforums. If the subforums were re-numbered, that would explain why the search for new posts no longer works.

How can I see what numbers are assigned to each subforum. I know there was a way, because I was able to see the numbers when I put that search function together.

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

That would be my guess. They added woodworking business and an advertizing forum for businesses. Makes sense the numbers might change.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Mike, if you hold your mouse cursor over the forum link you can see the forum number in the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    Mike, if you hold your mouse cursor over the forum link you can see the forum number in the link.
    Thanks, Keith. I knew there was a way to see the forum numbers but didn't remember how to do it. I checked the forum numbers and they haven't changed.

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.