Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weather Radar Speaks With Forked Tounge

Send some here, Alan. I'd be very happy to take a third of that from you at the moment...it's very "crispy" walking outside right now...
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

I heard that, Jim. Really strange weather this year. We're, I think, about 8" above normal rain for the year, and now in rainy season. With my solar panels, I'm thrilled at nighttime rain. Not so much during the day. It's amazing how picky you can get with the weather.

Not expecting much snow this year. Hasn't snowed in Tampa in 45 years. Unclear if it ever has snowed in St. Petersburg. Debate about a tiny amount of sleet in 1989. Weather service says it wasn't snow.

A little different from my days of Nor'easters living North of Boston.
    - After I ask a stranger if I can pet their dog and they say yes, I like to respond, "I'll keep that in mind" and walk off
    - It's above my pay grade. Mongo only pawn in game of life.

We finally just got a break from the excessive humidity and that should hold through the week. There's also an upper level low that will be sitting above us for a few days, so there's hope for some much needed showers and shade to green things up a bit.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...